Pooch Selfie – Product Review
Bella loves to swim and retrieve tennis balls off the back of our boat. That being said, the squeaky tennis ball was a hit to take pooch selfies. The Pooch Selfie fits snugly on my iPhone 6 and easily fits into my hand bag making it simple to take doggie selfies on the road.
I did find the the tennis ball slips off the attachment quite easily which got a bit annoying on the boat. Just a little more expensive than holding a ball in your hand.
I received this product complimentary (or at a discount) in exchange for my honest opinion and unbiased review. These are just my own opinions and based on my personal experience. #poochselfie
A Girl and Her Dog
I’m in heaven. I’ve had the privilege to live on beautiful Lake Geneva in Wisconsin most of my life. A few years back Tim (my husband) and I purchased a boat. They say the two best days in the life of a boat owner are the day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. Ours sank the first day we put her in the water, so we should have seen the writing on the wall, but that’s a whole other blog post.
Our dog Bella is an eight-and-a-half year old mini Labradoodle – more poodle than doodle. She is a F1b Labradoodle. F1b is when one parent is a miniature Poodle. When breeding for a mini-doodle the sire is a miniature poodle and the dame is an F1Labradoodle (Labrador x Poodle). F1b’s are sometimes called second generation’ puppies. continue…
How to be a Savvy Couponer
Whether you’re a pet parent or not I’m here to help my readers wade through the sometimes daunting task of couponing. I work diligently to find the best possible deals online and off as well as give money saving tips/advice on how to find pet coupons that work for you and your family. These are some of my favorite coupon sites. continue…
The holiday season is joyful and festive but it also is a source of stress and anxiety, not only for you but also your four legged friend(s).
Get ahead of the game this year and start preparing your dog for all the raucous activity. Here are some pointers to keep in mind for you and your pet over the holidays. Let’s start with prepping the house for safety issues (these tips also apply if a baby is on board). continue…
Tips For Feeding Your Aging Pet
It’s hard for me to believe that Bella, my mini-Labradoodle is going to be nine years old this November. There are a number of things to keep in mind when taking care of an aging pet. Diet and exercise are key. It’s important to feed them a balanced diet. Just like their two-legged counterparts, their physical and mental needs change as they age and the proper nutrition is vital to keeping your senior pet happy and healthy.
There are also other factors that could be keeping your dog from enjoying their senior years. If you begin to see subtle changes in their behavior speak with your veterinarian to rule out any medical problems and discuss a course of action including diet and exercise that suits your pet’s age. continue…
Easy Training Dog Harness Medium Black Girth 20"-28"$5.99Last update was in: October 28, 2016 12:15 pm CDT
- Color: All Black
- Medium Fits Girth 20"-28"
- Pull Control
- Padded for Comfort
- Non choking design
Q Clicker with Wrist Coil 2 Packages$1.00Last update was in: October 28, 2016 12:15 pm CDT
- This easy-to-use Training Clicker provides an easy way to reinforce positive behaviors and communicate more effectively with any pet
- Used in Operant Training and Obedience Training to mark desired behavior. Comes with an instruction sheet
- Clicker training is the process of training an animal using a conditioned reinforcer, which indicates to the animal
EUBEST Two-tone Ultrasonic Flute Dog Whistle Keychain for Pet Training$1.00Last update was in: October 28, 2016 12:15 pm CDT
- Two-tone color, high quality copper material, small exquisite
- Unique sound and frequency, very suitable for liontamer dog, cooeeing, eagle animal
- Material: High-quality copper + plastic
- Size: length 9cm, Width 0.8cm
- Function: Training dogs
L&LH Dog Lift Harness with Handle (M, Black)$27.99Last update was in: October 28, 2016 12:15 pm CDT
- Support Rehabilitation canines aid: Support Harness Helps Your Dog Stand Up, Walk, Climb Stairs & Get into Cars. Lifting Sling Best for Arthritis, Weak Joints & Senior Dogs. Best Alternative to Dogs Wheelchairs.l&lh Dog Lift Support Harness for canine aid - Lifting Older with handle for Injuries, Arthritis or Weak hind legs & Joints. Medium and Large breed Assist Sling for mobility and Rehabilitation